April hopped right in and brought with it all kinds of new books and authors. So many that we don’t know where to begin. We’d love to hear your recommendations and find out what you are reading.
As an added bonus to encourage you to share, we’re giving away a $5 gift card to a book seller of your choice to one lucky commenter. All you have to do is leave a comment and share some of your favorite new finds to be eligible.
From our March First Saturday Recommendations we had some amazing books shared by our readers. In case you missed the post, we’ll list those books below.
- Firelight by Kristen Callihan recommended by Jane
- The Rake And The Recluse by Jenn LeBlanc recommended by Mary Preston
- Celebrity in Death by J.D. Robb recommended by Marilyn Baron
- Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult recommended by Marilyn Baron
- Good to a Fault by Marina Endicottrecommended by Marilyn Baron
- The Next Always …Book One in the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy by Nora Robert recommended by Sandra Elzie
- The Widows of Wichita County by Jodi Thomas recommended by Pam Asberry
- A Mother’s Homecoming by Tanya Michaels recommended by Pam Asberry
- Organize Now by Jennifer Ford Berry recommended by Tami Brothers
- Edge of Midnight by Leslie Tentler recommended by Pamela Mason
- Once A Good Girl by Wendy S. Marcus recommended by Annie Rayburn
- Heart Surgeon, Hero…Husband? by Susan Carlisle recommended by Annie Rayburn
A huge thank you to all our readers. We can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for us this month. Be sure to stop back by in May
Oh wait! You probably stopped by to see who won last time, didn’t you? Well, that sneaky bunny left a lot of clues and after picking the blue egg, the winner is Pamela Mason! Congratulations Pamela!!! Shoot us an e-mail and we will get that sent to you ASAP!!!