April was a great month for the PF&HT crew!!!
1) She received a 4-Star, Recommended Read review for Bittersweet Obsessions at the To Be Read Pile. http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2012/04/review-and-contest-bittersweet-obsessions-annie-rayburn.html
2) Annie also guest blogged on The Romance Studio’s Blue Blog (TRS_Blue) about how Love is in Bloom. http://trsblue.blogspot.com/2012/04/lot-of-folks-in-writing-world-are-at-rt.html
3) She now has her own author page on The Romance Reviews site. http://www.theromancereviews.com/AnnieRayburn
4) And great news for readers who would like to grab a copy of Phantoms & Fantasies. The price has been reduced to $1.99! http://annierayburn.com/books/
1) She finished writing her third book for Harlequin Mill & Boon Medical line and started working on the 4th one.
2) She will be presenting her workshop, “Rejection-Making ‘No’ Work for You” at the New England Romance Writers conference this weekend (April 27-28). The theme for the conference is Let Your Imagination Take Flight. http://necrwa.org/blog1/conference/
3) She will also be hosting a table at the Heart of Dixie Readers Luncheon on May 5th in Huntsville, AL. http://www.heartofdixie.org/luncheon.html
1) Her Real Life Angel Story and three, humorous supernatural angel stories, A Choir of Angels, Follow an Angel, and TheStand-In Bridegroom, are featured on The Angel Pendant Web site. http://theangelpendant.com/real-life-stories/
2) Front Page News, her humorous, supernatural e-short story, The Stand-in Bridegroom, was featured on the front page of her publisher’s April 2012 newsletter. www.twbpress.com/twbpressnewsletter4-12.pdf
Publisher TWB Press was recently listed among five of the Best Colorado Publishers. http://www.examiner.com/literature-in-colorado-springs/the-best-colorado-publishers
3) The Edger was featured in the April 5, 2012 edition of ISelfPub.com http://iselfpub.com/2012/04/the-edger-by-sharon-goldman-and-marilyn-baron/
1) Her short story Chasing Sunset in the BelleBooks anthology, Sweeter Than Tea, is coming out in e-book later in May & print in early June.
2) Big news for Darcy is that she and her daughter, Brenna Crowder will be hosting a Blog Launch Party on April 30 for their new blog, It’s Only a Novel! There will be Books & Bling from April 30 – May 4 featuring contributing authors Deb Smith, Haywood Smith, Kimberly Brock and more! They are giving away books and bling to several lucky visitors each day. Leave a comment on multiple days for added chances to win their special Grand Prize bling on Saturday, May 5th! http://www.itsonlyanovel.com/
Inspired by Tammy Schubert’s blog post yesterday on her Adventures in Dating, Pam Asberry shared one of her dating stories, A Funny Thing Happened While I Was Out Fishing. Stop by and read both posts for a few laughs and a lot of head scratching.
Susan Carlisle posted a picture she took in the bathroom at the Silver Skillet in Atlanta. Very nice!Anyone else up for a road trip?
Sally Kilpatrick gives us a lesson in NOT what to do during a Boot Camp workout over at the healthy Writer’s blog.
Debbie Kaufman shared her “running away from home” trip and her fun at the First Annual Barbara Vey’ Reader Luncheon earlier this month.
Carol Burnside/Annie Rayburn is painting the countryside green with the start of her gardening season. Just the thought of all those fresh veggies will have your mouth watering.
How about you guys? Anyone have some Good News or Mash-Up posts they’d like to share with the rest of us? We’d all love to celebrate with you and check out your blogs.