Welcome Debut Author CHRISTINE GLOVER !!

Blog-Glover-Headshot
North Carolina: A Beautiful Setting for The Maverick’s Red Hot Reunion

by

Christine Glover

I’m so happy to visit my friends at Petit Fours & Hot Tamales today as I celebrate my debut novel’s release. The Maverick’s Red Hot Reunion is set in a fictional resort located in North Carolina. Sweetbriar Springs is a short distance from Asheville, North Carolina—a city I love to visit and play in.

My most recent trip was during a blustery early spring trip with my daughter. While there we visited The Biltmore Estate, Historic Asheville, and the Grove Park Inn. These places provided the backdrop for my story. My hero Zach Tanner and heroine Kennedy Gibson visit all of them while pretending to be engaged. But pretending to love each other again leads to sparks flying and it isn’t long before these two star-crossed lovers reunite under the covers.

The Maverick’s Red Hot Reunion is a www.entangledpublishing.com June 30th, 2014 release.

Blog-Glover-Cover

Can he satisfy his craving without losing his heart?

Corporate Maverick Zach Tanner returns to North Carolina to rebuild his dying friend’s resort. He’s got the money, the power, and the will to transform Sweetbriar Springs into a premier spa for the glamorous, but he doesn’t count on the woman he once loved and lost to handle the construction contract. Zach thought he’d buried his desire for Kennedy five years ago, but he’s still drawn to her. He’s determined to satisfy his craving to get her out of his system…

Construction company owner Kennedy Gibson is eager to restore Sweetbriar Springs, but when she realizes Zach is her new boss she’s terrified he’ll learn the truth about their breakup. She agrees to work with the one man she vowed never to hurt again, but can’t deny the passion he reignites in her. Soon she believes she has a chance for a different future with Zach, but her secret threatens to destroy their red-hot reunion.

And there’s more !!

Christine is offering a download of her new release to one lucky person who comments today !

The Maverick’s Red Hot Reunion is available at:

Barnes and Noble

Amazon

Kobo

Amazon.ca

About The Author:

Born in the Netherlands, Christine moved to Canada where she spent her formative years. Then she married her Texan Alpha Physicist, moved to the United States and she has lived both south and north of the Mason Dixon line. Now Christine resides in Alabama with her husband, two insane cats and her wonderful daughter. She enjoys finding the silly in the serious, making wine out of sour grapes, and giving people giggle fits along with heartfelt hugs. When she’s not writing, you can find her traveling the world, cooking gourmet food, and desperately seeking a corkscrew.

Christine loves to meet new people. You can find her at:

Email: christinegloverauthor@gmail.com

Blog: www.christinegloverauthor.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Christine-Glover/158387587541698

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cjglover63

Tumblr: http://christinejhglover.tumblr.com

website: www.christinegloversite.com

Join my newsletter here http://eepurl.com/L8Yh5

Marilyn Baron - July 2, 2014 - 4:30 am

Christine,
Welcome to Petit Fours and Hot Tamales. Wow, this is so exciting to read about your new novel. I love your cover and the premise really packs a punch. Best of luck to one of my favorite people. I love The Grove Park Inn and Asheville. I’ve stayed there a few times and once attended a fabulous wedding there. That’s a perfect setting for the book.

sandra Elzie - July 2, 2014 - 8:22 am

Good morning Christine,
Congrats on the release….love the cover. And like Marilyn, I love Asheville, although I’ve never stayed at the Grove Park Inn.

Best of luck with your new book and all those to come!

Christine Glover - July 2, 2014 - 8:28 am

Hi Marilyn: Thanks so much for hosting me!! I loved being a part of this amazing group when I blogged with you and it’s fun to come back and share my first release!! Asheville is one of my favorite places. I’m anxious to go back so I can do a behind the scenes tour of the Biltmore Inn.

And thanks for the kudos about the cover. He really is gorgeous!

Christine Glover - July 2, 2014 - 8:30 am

Hi Sandy: Thank you so much for welcoming back to this fabulous blog. I’m excited about the story and the release. I’ve never stayed at the Grove Park Inn, but I have had lunch there. And I have walked through the Haunted Halls and corridors a few times as a tourist.

Sia Huff - July 2, 2014 - 8:59 am

So excited to see Zack & Kennedy’s story released! Many, many congratulations!!! I love this story and these strong characters. The cover is pure awesomeness.
I’ve been to Asheville – many, many moons ago. I think we stayed at The Grove Park Inn, an outer building. The view was fantastic.
Wishing you much success.

Piper - July 2, 2014 - 9:01 am

Hello, Christine!

What a wonderful premise for a story and Ashville (from what I heard from Sandy Owens) is a beautiful place. I love that she’s a construction company owner. A great profession. Congrats on your publication.

Christine Glover - July 2, 2014 - 9:46 am

Hi Piper!! I’m so glad you like the premise. Kennedy is a strong woman, born and raised in a world filled with boys and men. So she’s tough, but so tender on the inside.

Glad you stopped in to say hi!

Christine Glover - July 2, 2014 - 9:48 am

Hi Sia!! I’m so glad you love the story and the characters. They are very tough on the outside and stubborn. It takes the force of the friend Michael to get them back together again.

I’ve never stayed at The Grove Park Inn. But one day…

Connie Gillam - July 2, 2014 - 10:36 am

Congratulations, Christine!

I’ve always wanted to visit the Ashville area. I’ll have to do that soon. Sounds like a wonderful book. Wishing you many sales.

Christine Glover - July 2, 2014 - 11:38 am

Hi Connie: It is absolutely beautiful there. The Biltmore Inn is gorgeous at Christmas. And the spring flowers are amazing, too. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi and for all the good wishes.

Carol Burnside - July 2, 2014 - 3:37 pm

Congrats, Christine! The blurb intrigues and the cover is great. I haven’t visited the places in your book, but would love to, even vicariously. ;-)

Christine Glover - July 2, 2014 - 3:41 pm

Hi Carol! Thanks so much for the well wishes. I love my cover a lot. The publisher did a great job :) One of the best things about writing is we get to visit places vicariously all the time. And we can give that gift to our readers, too. Asheville is beautiful. Hope you get to see it person one day.

Mary Marvella Barfield - July 2, 2014 - 9:41 pm

Christine, this sounds so good I think you should join Melba and me for A Romance Caper to promote it! I’ll send more info!

Pam Asberry - July 3, 2014 - 9:28 am

Hi Christine! I’m sorry I missed the party here yesterday but I did make it to your Facebook celebration and I already have your book on my Kindle. Congratulations and continued success!

Christine Glover - July 3, 2014 - 11:04 am

Hi Mary: I would love to join you and Melba for A Romance Caper. Just email me at the following addy:

christinegloverauthor@gmai.com

Thanks for the help and support!!

Christine Glover - July 3, 2014 - 11:05 am

Hi Pam!! I’ve been partying all over the place!!! So glad you made it to the Facebook Party. That was a lot of fun. And I hope you love the book. Thanks for your ongoing support :)

Christine Glover - July 3, 2014 - 11:07 am

Hi Everyone!! I’m so glad I was able to celebrate my release week with PFHT yesterday. I just picked a winner via Random.org and drum roll ….. it’s Piper!! Please email me with your information/email addy and I’ll zip the book to you!

christinegloverauthor@gmail.com

Thanks! And have a super day and a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

Walt Mussell - July 3, 2014 - 11:49 am

Christine, sorry I missed it yesterday. I have been traveling. Congrats on your debut release!

Christine Glover - July 3, 2014 - 12:34 pm

Thanks Walt!! I appreciate you popping in today. And thanks for the lovely wishes.

Maxine Davis - July 3, 2014 - 1:44 pm

Christine, I apoloize for being a day late. Congratulations on your novel, The Maverick’s Red Hot Reunion! It sounds like a book I’ll love and the setting is one of my favorites. I can’t wait to read it.

Linsey Lanier - July 3, 2014 - 6:36 pm

Congratulations, Christine. Sounds like a great read. Love the cover!